Scope of BBA
BBA in Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA) are all the forms of Management at undergraduate level which regardless of the specialization, will provide a student with conceptual, theoretical and practical knowledge in various aspects of business like finance, economics, operations ,marketing, basic accounting etc. The Students in this field get the practical exposure in their training.
- Larger Perspective of Business World is another advantage of the course. Students acquire management skills at very early stage .It helps student learn the knowledge of business world and act as a leader to take decisions in business world.
- In today's competitive world where everybody wishes to become an entrepreneur, this course helps you think more precisely on different aspects of running a business. It helps in building tactical skills.
- Better pay packages at early stage of life. Person becomes financial independent just after schooling which gives confidence and lets the person develop strategic planning.
BBA Students can get numerous job types in different employment areas. Some of the popular job types are:
- Finance Managers.
- Marketing Managers.
- Production Managers.
- Business Consultants.
- Management Accountants.
- Human Resource Managers.
- Information Systems Managers.
- Business Management Professor.
- Business Management Researcher.
- Research and Development Managers.
About the Department
The department was started in the academic year 2013-2014.Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a 3 years graduation course. The course teaches the students about the higher level concepts in the domain of Business Administration in multi fold specializations of Financial Management, Marketing Management, HRM AND Production Management. Apart from the academic curriculum the department organizes industrial visits for the students in order give them practical exposures to the real life industrial climate and practices followed.
To help students achieve pinnacle of success and groom them to become successful management professionals and entrepreneurs through imparting continuous learning and attitude development.
To impart quality education in diverse management domain, reinforce business ethics and social values among students, fine tune the students to the dynamic to the changing world and provide the platform to have smooth take off to the corporate world.
The general topics covered under these courses includes;
- Organizational Behaviour.
- Quantitative Methods.
- Managerial Economics.
- Financial Accounting.
- Marketing Management.
- Human Resource Management.
- Business Communication.
- Information Technology Management.
- Organization Effectiveness and Change.
- Management Science.
- Economic Environment of Business.
- Financial Management.
- Management Accounting.
- Production and Operations Management.
- Marketing Research.
- Management of Information System.
|Name||Qualification||Appointment Date||Code||Designation||Department||E-mail Id|