Scope of BCA
- Web Developer.
- Web Designer.
- Network Administrator.
- System Manager.
- Computer Programmer.
- Software Developer.
- Software Tester.
- Graphics Designer.
- Multimedia Animator.
- Movie Editor.
- Sound Editor.
- BPO executives.
- Corporate Trainers.
- Front Office Executives.
- Customer care Executives.
- Bank / Finance Manager.
- Lecturer / Teacher.
- Data Entry Operator in any office.
- Mobile application developer.
- Financial Executives.
- Database Administrator.
- Database Developer.
- YouTube Video creator.
About the Department
The Department of B.C.A was established in the year 2014 with a view to fulfil the dynamic needs of IT sector all over the world The activities conducted in the department offers good resource of knowledge regarding the current trends in IT sectors and global application of computers The department is well equipped with all the basic and latest resources. The department comprises of well qualified and dedicated faculty team.
The academic performance of the department has been excellent and having percentages for university rank. Our ambition is to make the students use their intellectual calibre for effective and quick acquisition. The Management has well designed policy to employ modern teaching methods and placement team. The students are given Excellent Training for placement in IT sectors and MNC sectors.
The activities conducted in the Department like Industrial visit, Guest Lectures, Seminars and Workshops by Resource persons, Chart Exhibition and Intra departmental competitions like Computer Quiz, Paper presentation and Debugging gives good source of Knowledge and wisdom in their area.
- To give comprehensive and flexible technical education
- To equip the students for future global competition
- To impart entrepreneurship skills in our students making them capable of self employment and also to employ others
- To create centre of excellence in forthcoming technologies to keep our students as well as faculty, loaded with vital skills as per the latest industry standards
- To empower the students ethically as well as technically so as to present themselves as an indispensable choice to the prospective employer
- To furnish late bloomers with additional educational support
- To augment the skills of students as well as faculty
- To establish an environment which is appealing for practical education and learning
- To prioritize on uplifting the professional and communication skills of the students
|S.No.||Name of the Faculty||Qualification||Designation||Experience||E-mail Id|
|1||Gomathi J||M.C.A.,M.Phil.,NET||Head of the Department||19 years 8 email@example.com|
|2||Rajasekaran Dr||M.C.A.,||Assistant Professor||5 years 6 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Activities Conducted For The Academic Year 2019-2020
|S.No.||Name of the Activity||Date||Resource Person Details||Description||Beneficaries|
|1||Two days workshop on Mobile Application Development||01.07.2019 & 02.07.2019||Mr.S. Avudaiappan, Mr. Prabhu & Team from Pantech ProEd Pvt. Ltd., Trichy.||Conducted both Theory and Practical classes of Mobile App. Development.||I , II & III BCA students.|
|2||Inauguration of Computer Science and Applications Association named as “PICO” & Freshers Day||14.08.2019||Thiru.S. RANGARAJAN, Deputy Block Development officer, Thiyagadurugam||Inaugurated the Association of Computer Science and Applications “PICO” with the motivational speech from the Chief Guest. Also celebrated the Fresher’s Day||I , II & III BCA students|