Scope of the Commerce
- Accounting and Auditing.
- Tax Advisory Services.
- Financial Services.
- Commercial Banking.
- International Banking.
- Insurance Services.
- Telecommunication Services and BPO’s.
- Manufacturing Services.
- Government Services.
- Other Sectors includes Automobile, Hospitality, Media, Information Technology Service.
About the Department
The department of commerce was established in the year 2014 to offer COMMERCE course for under graduate (B.COM) during the year 2014 and post graduate (M.COM) during the year 2019 We have sent 3 batches from B.Com with good results. And we having the qualified faculty members of our department are five in numbers.
The Department of Commerce is established in 2014 with a vision of providing excellence in the fields of Commerce by imparting value based education, training and research. Since its inception, the primary aim of the department has been to make the commerce students respond to changing social realities through the development and application of knowledge. It also thrives towards creating a people-centered, ecologically sustainable and just society that promotes and protects dignity, equality, social justice and human rights for all. The motto of the department is to focus on outreach programs that would help the students to serve the world well with innovations and wisdom across the broad range of humanity's challenges in the globalised era.
- Empowering students with all the knowledge and guidance that they need to become worthy management professionals.
- Learning through Doing.
- Providing for holistic and value based development of students which ultimately enhances their employability.
- Developing social consciousness among students.
- To carve a niche for ourselves in the specialized field of commerce and management.
- Provide a nurturing and motivating environment to exploit the full potential of the students.
- Grooming youth to become a truly global personality well equipped to deal with the modern world and its challenges.
- Enable holistic development of personality with a humane and global outlook.
|S.No.||Name of the Faculty||Qualification||Designation||Experience||E-mail Id|
|1||R.Muthulakshmi||M.COM.,M.Phil.,B.Ed||Head of the Department||4Years 1Monthemail@example.com|
|2||J.Anitha||M.COM.,M.Phil.,P.hD(Pursing)||Assistant Professor||10 Years 3Monthsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||A.Hafeeja Begum||M.COM.,M.Phil||Assistant Professor||2Years 2Monthsemail@example.com|
|5||A.Senthil||M.COM.,M.Phil.,P.hD||Assistant Professor||6 Yearsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Acivities & Events
|S.No.||Name of the Activity||Date||Beneficaries|
|2||Guest Lecture||18.07.2019||All B.Com & B.Com (CA) Department students|
|1||Intra Departmental Club activities||18.09.2018||All B.Com & B.Com (CA) , BBA Department students|